Sunday, April 21, 2013

Earth Day, Main Idea, and a Freebie!

I simply LOVE Green Week at our school!  We have so many fun activities planned and each day we wear a different color to represent the focus of our day.  I wrote more about the things we do during the week here.  :)  We usually spend a lot of the week outside, but the weather isn't supposed to be quite as warm as it has been in the past.  We do not have ac at our school, so you won't find me complaining.  ;)

We will be working on summarizing and retelling key details about the main idea this week.  I will be using some of the activities in my Main Idea Unit that have a "green" focus.




Visit my TpT store to get your copy!

Don't forget to grab your free Earth Day freebie here!  It is my latest clipart collection of graphics, digital paper, and frames.  Hope you can put it to use.  :)


Have a great week!





2 comments:

  1. So neat that you have an organized "Green Week" at school! It is a great idea that the whole school participates! We love your Earth Day clip art! Thanks for sharing!

    :) Tamra and Sarah
    First Grade Buddies

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very impressed with your post because this post is very beneficial for me and provide a new knowledge to me

    Boz Digital Labs Sasquatch Crack

    ReplyDelete